AND BATTERY FOR YOUR EBIKE
1. Use only the supplied charger to charge your battery. Do not use anunauthorized substitute. If your charger is lost or damaged,contact your dealer to order a replacement.
2. Do not open or alter the battery or the battery charger.
3. Do not place the battery near fire or corrosive substances. Do notimmerse in water or other liquids.
4. Avoid subjecting the battery to high temperature, such as directlyunder the hot sun, for prolonged periods of time.
5. Do not connect (short circuit) the two poles of the battery.
6. After much use, your battery's charge holding capacity willdecrease. If you find that your battery does not hold sufficientcharge even for short trips, you should contact your dealer toorder a replacement. Under normal use, the battery will undergo1000 charging and discharging cycles.
7. If the battery will not be used for an extended period of time,charge it fully and recharge it every 3 months. Store it in a coolplace.
8. Your e-bike battery is engineered with precision for high capacityand a long useful life. We do not recommend that you use it topower other electrical devices. Improper use of the battery willdamage the battery and shorten its useful life, and may cause fireor an explosion.